Job Description :
Jasper Reporting Studio Developer/Administrator - 6 Mo. W2/Onsite Contract - Austin, Tx 78731
Support and development of a major transformation project.
• Jasper Server software operations, monitoring, and administration.
• Govern and facilitate the on-boarding of new users for report development and reporting end-users
• Assessment of available capacity prior to adding new report developers and viewers
• Configuration of auditing logs, security, folder structures, and multi-tenant organization management for report system management across several agency divisions and districts
• Configure encryption, data connections, themes, and user access as needed to achieve the business needs while maintaining compliance with regulatory and agency operations policies
• Design, develop, and deploy reports
• Create connections to the database in order to develop queries, stored procedures, or functions that will support specific business reporting requirements
• Good understanding of both tabular classic style transactional reporting and advanced data visualization/dashboards
• Ability to work with the business team to understand and clarify reporting requirements and shall ensure that reports meet specifications
• Ability to work towards report integration/consolidation to ensure there is minimal duplication across the reporting portfolio and shall organize reports in a manner that assists in making reports easily accessible