Job Description :
Enterprise Application Architect - 6 Month W2/Onsite Contract - Austin, Tx 78731
Support and development of a major transformation project.
The individual will be responsible for:
• Collaborating with customers in determining requirements
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Participate in application design and architecture
• Provide architecture guidance to project team working on projects with strong focus on solution architecture, architecture artifacts, performance, scaling and security
• Lead architecture aspects of software development with strong emphasis on Object Oriented analysis and design (OOAD), architecture design patterns
• Create technical design and architectural document
• Microsoft .NET, particularly around Microsoft .NET Core.
• Distributed caching.
• WebAPI / RESTful Service Architectures.
• Microservices, including patterns around:
o Distributed transaction coordination
o Access management
• Cloud capabilities (particularly around Microsoft Azure/Amazon AWS)
o Docker / Docker for Windows
• Single-page applications using Angular (4+)
• smooth at conversations
• good at people skills
• Strong understanding of at least one programming language.
• Strong knowledge of coding, testing, and debugging applications.
• Strong knowledge of application configuration, maintenance and support.
• Applies a broad knowledge of application programming and design to analyze and isolate issues.